Welcome to the Parkwood Community Club
Thank you for everyone's patience during the annual pool maintenance closure. The work has been completed and the pool will reopen on Saturday (10/16) at 5 AM.Kitsap County Health Department directive (updated 8/15/21):
Due to the Kitsap County Health Department directive for wearing masks in public indoor spaces, we are once again asking everyone 5 years or older to please wear a face covering when you are coming and going from the Club AND while you are on deck in the pool area. Thank you so much for helping Kitsap County to get over this Covid-19 hump in the road. We hope that you and your family are all doing okay.
As the state opens up more on July 5th, things will change for us too. Some things we have gotten used to will stay the same but things from before Covid-19 will be back.
- No more reservations needed & no volunteers! (You must spray after yourself)
- You will need your key card. If it is not working, did you pay on time? (Payment received no later than the last Thursday of the month, for the next month)
- We will be allowing guests again ($3 per guest with 6 guests allowed per day per membership)
- Re-learn how to share our little pool again
- Do not take forever in the dressing rooms (Check the signs on the door and respect family use)
- Water Aerobics Classes will go back to their pre-Covid-19 times (Mon-Thur 8:30-9:30am and 9:30-10:30am)
- You will see more swim lessons happening starting July 12th
- Come September, we hope to start up our Hall rentals and Pool rentals
If you should get to the pool and there are a lot of people already there and you do not feel comfortable, you will need to make the personal decision to come back at another time. Again, please remember not all of us are going to be comfortable being close to each other so talk to each other and be sure everyone is comfortable and having a good time.
This is a community hall for the whole family and is available for rent to the public. There are no age limits. The entire family can enjoy parties, potlucks, entertainment, church gatherings, public meetings, youth activities, cultural exchange school settings, scout activities, plays, dances, dinners, luncheons, and many more.
This is a smoke free 2300 square foot facility with fully equipped kitchen and bar service areas. The hall accommodates 275 people. Floorplan and photos are available here.