Welcome to the Parkwood Community Club
- Thanksgiving Day (regular hours), Thu Nov 24: 5am-9pm
Christmas Eve (close early), Sat Dec 24: 5am-2pm
Christmas Day (regular hours), Sun Dec 25: 5am-7pm
New Years Eve (close early), Sat Dec 31: 5am-12pm (private pool party 12pm-2pm)
New Years Day (regular hours), Sun Jan 1: 5am-7pm
- Thank you to the staff and volunteers for keeping the pool open during the holidays!
- You must spray after yourself
- You will need your key card. If it is not working, did you pay on time? (Payment received no later than the last Thursday of the month, for the next month)
- We will be allowing guests again ($3 per guest with 6 guests allowed per day per membership)
- Re-learn how to share our little pool again
- Do not take forever in the dressing rooms (Check the signs on the door and respect family use)
- Water Aerobics Classes will restart (Mon-Thur 8:30-9:30am & 9:30-10:30am)
- You will see more private swim lessons
If you should get to the pool and there are a lot of people already there and you do not feel comfortable, you will need to make the personal decision to come back at another time. Again, please remember not all of us are going to be comfortable being close to each other so talk to each other and be sure everyone is comfortable and having a good time.
This is a community hall for the whole family and is available for rent to the public. There are no age limits. The entire family can enjoy parties, potlucks, entertainment, church gatherings, public meetings, youth activities, cultural exchange school settings, scout activities, plays, dances, dinners, luncheons, and many more.
This is a smoke free 2300 square foot facility with fully equipped kitchen and bar service areas. The hall accommodates 275 people. Floorplan and photos are available here.