Private swim lessons have restarted. No group swim lessons due to Covid-19.
Thank you for your interest in our swim lesson program. Due to the constantly evolving situation due to the COVID-19 pandemic and staff shortages I am very unsure if or when I will be able to fit you into the program. We have about 200 families that have been participating in the program over the last few years and they will have 1st chance at any spots we will be able to run. This does not mean you have no chance at all but it does mean it is a very slim chance. You would need to be available for a spot that an Instructor is available to teach and that no one else is available for.
If you are interested on letting us know what your availability is, please fill the Swim Interest Form below on this page. Please take time to look through our Swim Lesson information on the web page before you do either. Hopefully most of your questions will be answered.
From the PCC Swim Lesson Staff
Directions for the School Year 2021-2022 Lesson Interest List
Please remember that those people already in the program have 1st chance at the spaces, so it is really important to give us as many days and times that you are available so we have a better chance of finding a space for you.
During the summer, with kids out of school, often we can fit more students in due to the flexibility of family’s times but there are still only so many spaces so please give us as many days and times as possible that you are available for. Remember put a 1 in as many spaces as you can to show they are best days and times, 2’s for ok days and times and 3’s for days and times that you could make work if need be. Feel free to put NO in any space that just does not work at all.
During the school year I already have quite a few participants returning so there will be even less space available in the private/semi private night lessons. (Be prepared to be on a wait list or to try our group lessons if space is available for your swim level).
If you want to ask questions, or get onto the wait list, please supply the following information if you can as it will help a lot: (copy and paste into an email, then fill in your answers works very well):
- The student(s) name -
- Age(s) -
- Approximate Swim Level(s) - (Please look through our swim lesson level charts)
- What type of lessons (Private or Semi Private)Time of day you would prefer – if times are different for different days you want, go ahead and list them with the days of the week you want. Also remember you are letting me know what time you can actually be at the pool ready to have the student in the water.
11:00 ___, 11:30 ___, 12 noon ___, 12:30 ___, 1:00 ___, 1:30 ___, 2:00 ___, 2:30 ___, 3:00 ___, 3:30 ___, 4:00 ___, 4:30 ___, 5:00 ___, 5:30 ___
- What days are you available – if times are different on different days, go ahead and list times here with the days of the week you are hoping for:
- Contact Persons Name -
- E-mail address -
- Cell Phone Number -
- Do you text? - Yes ___ NO ___
- Alt Phone Number (if you prefer) -
- Parkwood Membership status
swim lesson only (this means you have been in our lessons before) ___
- Any other information you feel we would need to know -
If interested, you may contact Linda (our lead swim instructor). SwimLessons@pccportorchard.org