Due to the Kitsap County Health Department directive for wearing masks in public indoor spaces, we are once again asking everyone 5 years or older to please wear a face covering when you are coming and going from the Club AND while you are on deck in the pool area. Thank you so much for helping Kitsap County to get over this Covid-19 hump in the road. We hope that you and your family are all doing okay.
As the state opens up more on July 5th, things will change for us too. Some things we have gotten used to will stay the same but things from before Covid-19 will be back.
- No more reservations needed & no volunteers! (You must spray after yourself)
- You will need your key card. If it is not working, did you pay on time? (Payment received no later than the last Thursday of the month, for the next month)
- We will be allowing guests again ($3 per guest with 6 guests allowed per day per membership)
- Re-learn how to share our little pool again
- Do not take forever in the dressing rooms (Check the signs on the door and respect family use)
- Water Aerobics Classes will go back to their pre-Covid-19 times (Mon-Thur 8:30-9:30am and 9:30-10:30am)
- You will see more swim lessons happening starting July 12th
- Come September, we hope to start up our Hall rentals and Pool rentals
If you should get to the pool and there are a lot of people already there and you do not feel comfortable, you will need to make the personal decision to come back at another time. Again, please remember not all of us are going to be comfortable being close to each other so talk to each other and be sure everyone is comfortable and having a good time.
Directions for the School Year 2019-2020 Lesson Interest List
Please print the form out, fill it out, scan it and email it to Linda (SwimLessons@pccportorchard.org), if you do not have printing or scanning capabilities please email Linda as much information as possible going off of the form.
Please remember that those people already in the program have 1st chance at the spaces, so it is really important to give us as many days and times that you are available so we have a better chance of finding a space for you.
During the summer, with kids out of school, often we can fit more students in due to the flexibility of family’s times but there are still only so many spaces so please give us as many days and times as possible that you are available for. Remember put a 1 in as many spaces as you can to show they are best days and times, 2’s for ok days and times and 3’s for days and times that you could make work if need be. Feel free to put NO in any space that just does not work at all.
During the school year I already have quite a few participants returning so there will be even less space available in the private/semi private night lessons. (Be prepared to be on a wait list or to try our group lessons if space is available for your swim level).